- In November 2011, within the framework of the European Economic Area a Memorandum of Agreement was signed between the Kingdom of Norway, Iceland and the Principality of Liechtenstein (“donor States”) and the Kingdom of Spain (“beneficiary State”) to provide our country with some funds to carry out projects in diverse areas.
- On June 12, 2013 the “Equality and Reconciliation” program was presented by the Ministry of Health, Social Services and Equality, a program funded through the aforementioned Financial Mechanism of the European Economic Area.
- One of the five Projects included in this Program is “Promociona Project” presented by CEOE and aimed at promoting women to Top Managerial positions.
- The Promociona Project consists of two sessions aimed at female managers to help enhance their promotion to Top Management. The two sessions are independent.
- The first session 40 places were launched. It began on November 18, 2013 and is currently in the mentoring phase.
- The second edition will begin on November 17, 2014.
- Due to the success of the first session, this year the program is launching 80 places: 40 places with grants and 40 places with a cost of 10,500€.
- The companies participating in the Promociona Project will look for identify potential talented and forward-looking candidates in their organizations.
- Companies will preferably propose one candidate (or up to three) to have their applications being evaluated during the admission process.
- The company is not required to promote the candidate within a certain time frame after completing the program; it will depend on each case. The company agrees to promote the candidate when an opportunity arises.
- Companies participate in the program on a voluntary basis.