MINIMUN REQUIREMENTS for candidates:
- University Degree.
- 15 years’ work experience.
- English level B2 (Intermediate). If the candidate cannot provide an official certificate, a level test* will be given.
- Be currently occupying a position of responsibility.
- Have the support and the involvement of their company in the project, return the “Letter of commitment of the organization” signed by the President, CEO or Top executive member of the Management Board of the company.
Download letter of commitment
- Other considerations:
- Official degrees and postgraduate qualifications.
- Other languages.
- Number of candidates accountable to the executive.
- Managing budget.
- Income statement responsibility.
- Professional projection.
The admission interview process will take place provided that we receive all afore mentioned documentation duly filled in.
*You can choose between the following days to carry out the level test; the length of the test is an hour and 15 minutes: September 16 from 14:00 to 15:15, September 22 from 16:00 to 17:15, October 1 from 19:00 to 20:15.