Due to the success of the first edition, and with the aim of promoting this initiative as much as possible, this year the program is launching 80 places.
Registration is closed for the Promociona Project 2014/2015.
The registration period was open from September 5 to October 8, 2014.
The Program consists of the following modules:
- An academic program at a top business school in your country (ESADE Business School).
- Individual Mentoring Program with top-tier executives.
- Executive Coaching Sessions.
- Community 2.0
- Various Networking activities: “Promociona Breakfasts” and CEO Forums.
- “Promociona” seeks the active involvement of companies. And this involvement occurs in several ways.
- The company has to support the candidate when carries out the program (if it is the candidate who decides to date program) with a Letter of Support.
- The company can also be the driver if candidates to the program.
- In both cases, this support must ensure the company interest to actively pursue the candidate’s promotion to a position of greater responsibility and visibility within a reasonable time from the date of completion of the project, following, where appropriate, the organization’s internal promotion criteria.
- The company’s Top Management has to commit to the Program: in some cases the President or Chief Executive Officer have participated as mentors for any participant.
*100% grant. Companies that have not participated in previous programs may apply.